This was my 2007 in colors... literally day by day...
Ive been using MoodJam to log day by day emotions. And in the end, compare, long and short term, my results and perhaps be able to find out more about my relationship with Color symbolism and psychology response.
I wonder if its possible to make a average curve on that, and then look at this year (when its done) and compare... would I have to make the same amount of posts per month or day?
I need to add up the number of posts, and divide by the new one to get a delta, and use that to calculate the curve. This determines the height of colored bars. So if on Sunday I was depressed, and used black and gray, the gray bar would increase its height.
Several questions come in to mind:
- Why do I use the same colors more often than others?
- Do I have an unconscious cycle long over a long period of time?
- If so, can this cycle be predicted?
- What would happen if you compared moods from different people?
- Could one determine personalities, disorders, tendencies?
Anyhow... Its worth a look. My moodjam